Hydrafacial is an innovative resurfacing procedure that thoroughly cares for your skin by multitasking in providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including VortexFusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. This antiaging treatment is a noninvasive, nonsurgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is immediately effective and visible results are instant.
The efficacy of this procedure is produced by combining the following 5 steps:
- CLEANSING & EXFOLIATING: This is the first step in the treatment as it cleanses and prepares the skin for a more effective and deeper result. By also removing dead skin cells this process allows the dermis to more actively absorb all the benefits of the Hydrafacial.
- ACID PEEL: The specially formulated peel exclusive to Hydrafacial gently helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation. The solution has added resurfacing components that renew the dermis revealing a new layer of healthy, glowing skin.
- EXTRACTIONS: Rather than going through the painful and lengthy process of manual extractions, the Hydrafacial technique uses gentle vortex suction to clean out pores. The suction process is more effective than a conventional facial and is less irritating to the skin.
- HYDRATION: This relaxing step in the Hydrafacial process applies antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to nourish and plump the dermis. Soothing moisture quenches and firms the skin while it is infused deep into the skin.
- PROTECTION: The final step of your treatment uses the Daily Essentials formulation to maintain and protect your results. The antiUV and nourishing solution is applied with a gentle massage to complete your treatment and protect your skin from sun exposure and environmental free radicals.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will feel a very mild ablative sensation as well as gentle suction during the course of the treatment. Most patients find the procedure quite comfortable and even relaxing.
Most patients achieve their noticeable results with only one treatment. With regular ongoing treatments you can increase the intensity of the results.
There may be some slight redness after treatment but this often subsides very quickly. You may proceed with any of your daily activities immediately after your treatment.